XorGramana New Release: 0.0.7
Wednesday 25th March 2009
* Graphic enhancements such as wall edging, and
new floor and wall textures (depending upon
level being played).
* A few new levels ranging from easy(ish) to more
difficult. Some levels re-arranged.
* Object behaviour for objects corresponding
with those from Xor is identical (touch wood).
* You can now play all 15 Xor levels in XorGramana
(Press 'x' in menu screen to access them).
* Menu system now working properly.
* New XorGramana interweb home page and help reference.
XorGramana Home Page:
XorGramana is a game by jwm-art.net based upon Xor (an 8bit game circa
1990). It's a logic puzzle word game set inside a series of mazes.
It's released under the GNU GPL (even though I've forgotten to include
a copy of the GPL in the archive) and will run on GNU/Linux systems with
the SDL development packages installed.
"XorGramana New Release: 0.0.7"
New release and website for XorGramana
Journal entry - 17:27 Wednesday 25 March 2009
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and attitudes of James W. Morris as expressed here in the past may or may not accurately reflect the opinions and attitudes of James W. Morris at present, moreover, they may never have.
this page last updated:29th April 2013 jwm-art.net (C) 2003 - 2017 James W. Morris